Category Archives: Uncategorized
“Don’t Despair. There Are Others Doing It With You, and We’re Here, Too”: Ritual As Shadow Experience, Part Eight — Always Are We Helping You
Sins of the Father and Cosmic Encouragement: What Real and Unritualized Spiritual Experience Looks Like — “But Always Are We Here Helping.”
I wish now to provide another example of real, unritualized spiritual experience … this time from my own life. What these experiences—that of my wife and myself—have in common are these things: (1) they were spontaneous occurrences … in no way planned, anticipated, or orchestrated by self or other; (2) they were growthful … they led to greater awareness, positive change, and in my case I can say for certainty, life transformation; (3) they came about in ways that had a supernatural quality about them, that is, transcending what is thought to be laws of nature or physics, and (4) they were experienced as a gift … a “blessing” — that is, the recipients did not feel they earned or deserved them.
So, the first quality of these experiences corresponds to my referring to them as unritualized; the next three, together, to why I put them in the category of spiritual.
Keeping those characteristics in mind, let us look at what I experienced one night in 1980, which I would remember ever afterward as perhaps the most unusual experience of my life but certainly the most transformative. It is not that I was not already looking in the direction this experience opened to me; it is not that I did not already have the beliefs or values it embodied; it is not that I was completely unaware of the kinds of things about us and our history that it clarified. No, I was fully prepared to receive what I got; spiritual experiences don’t make you something other than what you are … they facilitate you in becoming more of what you are already. So it is that I was confirmed in a path, I was given a profound direction for a lifetime, I was given … shown actually … knowledge about our history and our situation that was beyond anything anyone could know through normal channels of scholarship and research. And I was given reassurance and a promise of support and assistance in my life’s path.
So you might say it was more like an initiation. But unlike normal societal initiations that indoctrinate one into the roles of society and culture, this one initiated me on a singular spiritual path. So it is more like what a Native American might get on a vision quest. The other thing that comes to mind is the word confirmation. Brought up Catholic I once received a sacrament of confirmation. It involved a ritual that I can barely remember anything about. One becomes “confirmed” in the faith. Well this experience was not ritualized yet it definitely confirmed me on a path and with a set of beliefs and way of thinking about things that has stayed with me throughout the thirty-two years since it happened. Also, it is something I can remember in detail, as though it happened days ago … quite unlike the ritual “confirmation” I received at the age of … it was such a nonevent I can’t even remember my age at the time … about 13 or 14.
So let me share my story of my spontaneous, unritualized spiritual experience. First I wish to give you its context.
A Cosmic Slap on the Back
In the course of my own struggling to change, in primal therapy, I was at a particular place in 1980 where I was very much in despair at the immensity of the task of changing the programming that was dragging me down, that was keeping me from being the full human being — happy, fulfilled, fearless, and doing what I was meant to do in life — that I could see lying there in potential and that I could only sometimes be. It was therefore an encouragement to me when I had the experience that follows — like receiving a cosmic slap on the back, a gift from the Universe, and it helped me through that time. But I am convinced this experience has relevance also for all who are working hard at growing beyond their limited selves. I feel it might especially be of use to someone in a similarly hopeless-seeming place.
For these reasons I wish to share this experience. You can do with it whatever you like.
Before relating what happened, I want to say that although some might be tempted to call this experience a fantasy or a dream, it certainly did not feel that way to me at the time. I cannot doubt that an unusual thing happened to me, which was unlike anything else that I’d experienced prior to it or since. It was related to certain experiences I was having in my primaling but was very different from “having feelings.” I was not under the influence of any drugs, nor had I been previous to the incident. I had one beer that night.
One other note: I will leave the determination of who the “she” and the “we” were in the experience to the interpretation of the reader. I certainly don’t know for sure who she and they were, though I have my ideas — all of them highly positive. Also, the following, except for some minor editing, is exactly the way I wrote it the morning following the experience.
Journal Entry of June 28, 1980:
I was lying in bed last night with Maddie. Couldn’t sleep, air conditioner too loud. Suddenly I was aware of all this energy coursing through my body. Was really scaring me. My body zinging, intense ringing (buzzing?) in my ears, rushes flowing through me. Was scared I was going crazy, would hurt Maddie, would become possessed or something, etc. Tried focusing on my third eye so as to control it like I did in Portland.
That may have helped some, but I could sense, and was scared of, other “presences” in the room. I thought I heard a woman’s voice behind me over my left shoulder and that scared me. Without realizing the transition, I found myself projected into this panorama of history and a woman’s voice was narrating.
She described how once there had lived “noble” beings. I could see vast and colorful panoramas of peoples exuding “nobility” and “integrity” (for want of better words to describe what they were like). They walked and paraded before me and were all around me.
Then the woman explained that the peoples degenerated and, as if in demonstration, I began seeing battles and wars played out before my eyes. I was in the midst of them!
However, I was still aware that I was in my body lying on my bed, because I could feel myself against it. Even so I was afraid that I would begin taking on the bodies of participants in the battles and would feel pain like they were obviously feeling. This feeling was especially strong when I was in the midst of the convergence of two groups of warring parties (their garb reminded me of Israelites or people of Biblical times or something). The group I was facing were going at each other with hatchets and I was afraid of becoming a participant and possibly feeling an ax chunking into my neck or skull. But although it was happening all around me, nobody in the crowd noticed me; it was as if I wasn’t there. In fact at one point I believe they actually may have passed through me!
This scene passed, along with other dramas, and it was explained to me that now it was time for a regeneration of peoples on this “plane[?]” to regain their former “nobility[?],” “integrity[?]” (again for lack of better words).
Still feeling that I was conscious, i.e., knowing that it was all happening to me while I was really lying in bed; I let myself walk through many landscapes and terrains, which I felt I could easily have lived in at one time and which I felt had all existed at some time or place or did now exist somewhere in the world or Universe. I walked through small shack towns. I remember a small group of bedraggled people huddled together in one. There were many kinds of pastoral settings also: some beautiful with rolling, lush hills, and some not as beautiful — rocky terrain, etc. All seemed to be viable habitats for different people. I had the thought that these may have been places/lives that I had lived in at one time.
Certain places brought up bad feelings in me, foreboding, scared feelings. In fact it can be said that the whole time it was happening I was scared about the experience. I feared meeting some dangerous and evil entity or being stuck in an undesirable place. When I was in one particular environ/habitat that wasn’t very pleasant, I remembered something that Seth had said about consciously altering and changing his environment. In line with that I decided to stop believing in the one that I was in and see what happened.
What happened was that environment went away and then there was a blank grayness as I waited for a new scene to appear. I continued to be aware that I was in a trancelike state and that I had a body lying in bed. I would at times vaguely return to the feeling in my body and would feel myself on my back, hands and arms outstretched, mattress against my back, in a very deep state of relaxation and suspended animation which had a feeling of heaviness or deadness about it. My body didn’t need to move and it was perfectly comfortable.
I could hear the air conditioner running, also, and even Maddie’s breathing next to me. Several times, I don’t remember exactly when, Maddie had reached over and put her arm around me, both times only for an instant, before she rolled back away from me. Neither of the times did it disturb the deep state that I was in or cause me to rise at all out of it. I simply felt warm and good towards her at the affection she was showing me. I even had the thought that, considering the fact that she only did it for a moment before turning away, that somehow she knew what was going on, in some deeper, nonconscious part of herself, and was reassuring or encouraging me.
Anyway, I was securely very deep and felt that I wasn’t going to be suddenly disturbed from it unless, perhaps, I let it. But I really didn’t want to do that. I was rather scared and apprehensive most of the time, as mentioned, but, more importantly, it was all so damned interesting!
There is no doubt that I was thoroughly enjoying the color, the panorama, the expanse and freedom of consciousness, the fact that I was experiencing something important and that I had never experienced before, so that I dearly wanted to stay there despite the fear.
Sometime after the gray place, I believe it was, I was aware of some kind of light far off in the distance that I could travel to if I liked. At around that time I could hear Maddie saying to somebody (about my body in bed): “Is he moving at all? Is he breathing? Do you think he’s dead?” and so on. I remember thinking to myself how silly that sounded and that “No, I’m not dead, I’m just in this deep trance and everything.” But then suddenly I began to wonder if maybe I was dead! It had all been so strange that maybe I had actually died in my sleep!
At that point I recalled the accounts I’d heard and read about of people dying and not knowing they were dead, how they would often hang around and watch other people’s reaction to their death (and this could go on for days). I remembered how Steve had once told me something to the extent that if that should happen that one shouldn’t get carried away and fascinated by the after-death state but that one should “get down on one’s knees” (figuratively speaking) and search out the source and the presence of God. Thinking that was perhaps when I actually looked around and saw the light.
At any rate, I found myself wondering if I wanted to be dead. This place was certainly an interesting one, even with the apprehensions. And it sure seemed to be a change (so far, anyway) from the constant struggling to survive and grow. But I also felt that there were just so many loose ends left unresolved in my life. There were so many areas that I’d made good progress in but had not yet taken to completion. My love for Maddie (next to me), which was only just beginning, came to my mind as an example.
And so I decided to find out if I was dead or not, both to know if I should go heading for the light (if I was) or to reassure Maddie (if I wasn’t). I determined to get into my body and, with an effort and strain, I forced myself up from the depths, forcing my body to move and sit up. I was mildly surprised to find that I was able to do this, bringing myself into physicality and into a half-sitting position. In this position I looked over to see Maddie sleeping next to me, I could hear the air conditioner whining, and so forth. I realized then that she hadn’t “physically” been sitting over me, talking about me, but I also felt that some part of her must have. (We used to have this thing when we slept together that often we would feel like we had been communicating with each other on some kind of subconscious level the whole night long. We wouldn’t ever remember all that we had said but we would often both remark about it the next morning).
Realizing that I wasn’t dead, I lay back down and let myself drift back into the deepness. All I remember, after this point, is talking to Maddie, probably about what had happened to me, explaining it to her, though I’m not sure that was all of it. Also I remember at least one other time, maybe two, forcing myself to waking consciousness to see if Maddie was awake (as if in an experiment), because it really seemed that we were actually, physically awake and talking to each other. I thought we were lying in bed physically talking. It was hard to believe it when I forced myself awake only to find her lying beside me asleep.
After that there were some actual dreams, quite different from what had been going on earlier. I fell into sleeping and dreamed of being in my Grandmother’s home. I remember reading a book, sitting in a chair in her kitchen. There were other people there also; they were sitting in the same kind of straight-backed, none-too-comfortable wooden chairs.
I remember that early on, when I was doing all the traveling and stuff, that I didn’t know how I’d possibly remember all the experiences that happened to me and all the things that I saw and learned. It seemed like a lot of time was crammed into that short period. I remembered hoping just that I would retain as much of it as I could, especially hoping that I wouldn’t just blot it all out as it felt important.
Don’t Despair, There Are Others Doing It With You, and We’re Here, Too
I feel like the meaning of the part about the regeneration of the peoples on this plane was an answer to my despair at working on getting through my feelings. It’s like it was saying: “Sure it’s hard! What you’re talking about is the reversal of hundreds of generations of degenerate and violent habit, custom, and activity. But we’re talking about changing that also, and you’re not the only one working at it. There are many others in your time period struggling to do it just like you.”
And the feeling that left me with was/is “So don’t despair. There are others like you doing it, and we’re (out here) helping you too.”
Sins of The Father
Now, having conveyed what I wrote the morning after the experience, I wish to add that regardless of how you may wish to label the preceding experience, it remains one whose message has stayed with me through all the intervening years — thirty-two of them in fact. It is a message that has rung true and helped me through other difficult spaces. Indeed, I still reflect on it and can’t help believing there is a lot to it. Consider: Generation after generation of Western culture has engaged — with little awareness of the consequences — in passing down their personal pain and trauma, in some form or other, onto their offspring. And they in turn dump it on theirs. We know that child abusers were themselves abused as children; but this is just a very blatant example of how the pattern operates. On and on and back through into hazy unrecorded history this situation has existed; this vicious cycle has perpetuated itself.
But many of us in these extraordinary times, and goaded on by the specter of global catastrophe, for one thing are saying: “Let it end with me!”; “Let us not continue this madness any further!” Attempting to break the cycle of “kill and be killed,” of hurting and then inflicting hurt, attempting to halt the prevailing insanity, we make the Gandhian effort to take the energy into ourselves, to change ourselves lest we, also, be like the generation before — forever passing on the insane legacy.
So why should we think this would be easy?! We are trying to bring to an end, in our single lifetimes, the accumulated results of untold generations of our ancestors dumping their pain and insanity onto their descendants.
But Always Are We Here Helping
So of course it’s hard! And for me to realize this fact allows me to accept it. That is, it allows me to accept this task and to take up my place in the ranks of those arrayed in the purpose of undoing the craziness rather than to turn away in despair at the immensity of the task or to quaver in paralysis before it.
This experience has also provided me with a wonderful outlook on the people around me. I look around to the many people who are working spiritually to change themselves and this crazy world — who are serving, mending, and healing others and themselves. In doing so I have this sense of brother/sisterhood — that we are all engaged in an immense undertaking . . . that we are synergizing our energies in an endeavor which is not merely crucial, it is imperative . . . not just for our personal growth, for our personal satisfaction or well-being — although that’s not to be discounted — it is necessary for the very survival of this planet.
I feel that if this task had been easier it would have been done long ago by well-intentioned ancestors. Indeed, it may only be because the survival of this planet is now at stake that substantial numbers of us have at this point, finally, accepted the challenge.
Many of us are aware of the seeming intractability of the situation we face — both personally and globally. But what I feel now is not so much the despair at the difficulty of the task but rather, because of what I was taught through this experience, I feel a sense of belongingness, cosmic belongingness, if you will . . . a sense that I’m not alone. I feel that many others are working at this same thing in this day and age. Our combined energies — along with the energies of the Universe that are working with us — together constitute an incredible force. Confronted with the enterprise we have before us, this force may just be sufficient to do on this planet what has never been done before here (as far as we know).
So to all who occasionally despair, I can only repeat, “Sure it’s hard, but always are we here helping you.”
Continue with Vision Quests, UFO Abductions, Brainwashings, and Boot Camps: Ritual As Shadow, Part Nine — Initiation, Authentic and Inauthentic
Return to “You Shall Know the Truth and the Truth Shall Make You Free” … What Real and Unritualized Spiritual Experience Looks Like
Invite you to join me on Twitter:
friend me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sillymickel
Getting Sick to Be Well, Part Five: Flaunting One’s Sickness Is Healthier Than Hiding It … Gen X, Goths, Pacifiers, and The Hierarchy of Healing
Of Goths, Gen X, Anti-Abortionists, Pacifiers, and a Hierarchy of Healing … You Make It When You DON’T Fake It: Healing Crisis, Part 5
A Hierarchy of Healing?
This idea that those close to their unconscious conflicts are more likely to act them out blatantly goes completely against one of DeMause’s tenets. He wrote, “The higher the psychogenic mode of the psychoclass, the less it is necessary for it to act out its conflicts.” [Footnote 1]
However this is exactly the crux of my difference with his theory and is a central point I am making. For from my perspective, the higher the mode of child-caring equals the less the defenses. Hence, the more it is likely that that generation’s conflicts will be close to the surface, seeking resolution … like Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory. We might want to call it a hierarchy of healing theory. [Footnote 2]
In other words, our observing the supposed “acting out” of an underlying trauma does not mean that the group or person in question is actually or, at least completely, “acting it out” and defending against it. It may be that that group is resolving, healing, or integrating it—taking it inward rather than acting it out…in the world, on others…whether to a small or great extent. Using the analogy of Pandora’s Jar, described earlier, they are opening the jar, at least a little. And I disagree with deMause in that I wish to stress that it is healthier by far to do that. Let me explain:
The difference between acting out and resolving is whether the actions are done in total dissociation from the unconscious dynamics, that is to say, in a trance state—as explained earlier in regard to the World War Two generation and the Tea Party—or whether there is at least a modicum of insight into it occurring as a result of things inside of oneself, not completely projected onto the outside.
The attitude that leads to total dissociation and acting out was expressed in a recent 2012 military movie, Act of Valor, which depicted Navy Seals engaged in anti-terrorism activity. At the end, the manner of dealing with pain recommended for these American soldiers and “men of valor” was to (paraphrasing) put all the pain in a box, shut it tight, press it down till it is smaller and smaller, and never, under any circumstances, let it out!
However, in non-acting-out—“acting inward” or taking back the projection—there is a tad of insight, as, for example, in the “overexamined life” of the “uncommitted” and the “self-analysis” of the young radicals of the Sixties generation. Similarly, the rock concert revivication of all current generations except the Fifties and WWII ones, as I’ve mentioned, is about personal experience and growth, and it is not about acting out on another; whereas an example of the extreme other end of that would be engaging, trance-like, in a mass killing against a perceived political enemy, as Loughner did, and as we do as nations in wars.
Another example of complete dissociation are the anti-abortion folks. They don’t have a clue of the connection between their own unconscious prenatal pain and the feelings they have about unborn others. They are not wrestling with their feelings, they are trying to change the world to conform to their defenses around those feelings—that is, they want the world to suppress that womb time out of existence like they have done to it in their own minds. The proof that it is acting out is that it is all about changing others’ behavior, and it involves imposing one’s inner pain on others forcefully and aggressively—which we have seen in its extreme form with the murders of physicians committed by anti-abortionists
Flaunting One’s Sickness Beats Hiding It—Generation X
The self-analysis of the Sixties Generation was followed by a different mode of struggling with perinatal pain by Generation X, which continues in abated form with the Millennial Generation. It was manifest rather strikingly with the Goth phenomenon and the vampire fascination that began in the Eighties, coincident with Gen X’s coming of age. Goth and vampirism show blatant perinatal dynamics that are not unfelt and completely repressed as in dissociation with its trance-state aggression against others. An example of Gen X perinatal acting out of these dynamics in total dissociation and trance state was given above in the anti-abortionists. But Goth and vampire culture show folks feeling and immersed consciously in these pushes and pulls and wrestling with them, trying to work them out as opposed to act them out.
Hey, It Was Tough!
This is rather clearly shown in looking at the “regression” in Europe, described by psychohistorians, which occurred in the Nineties. This behavior showed a bit of insight…and resolution happening…in that the baby song being hummed was about the very real hardships of being a baby. Therefore, an actual truth about their own lives was being faced there by those singing along with it. The song was not being used to deny or defend against those traumas.
One might suspect that as well in carrying around such blatant examples of regression as a pacifier. For someone in a more defended mode would be highly threatened by such an obvious symbol that they are really needy children inside. More defended folks would be terrified such overt behavior would make them look wussy or sissified—that is, look like that vulnerable, frightened baby that they really feel themselves to be but are doing their damnedest to hide from everyone. Imagine how those Navy Seals described above would feel walking around sucking on a pacifier, for example.
So in actually carrying around a pacifier these youth were not only displaying an insight into their feelings of sometimes being needy babies, on the inside, but are actually flaunting this awareness, as if to shame, or slap the face of, or be “in the face” of a generation of their parents—the Fifties Generation for the most part—who did not see their needs when they were babies—however effortfully and obviously they sought to demonstrate them. Thus the symbols needed to become more and more shocking and obvious.
Look at What You Did to Me!
For example: the jeans with requisite holes around the knees was screaming out, “You did not take care of me; you made me feel like a poor, orphaned, ragamuffin child.”
The piercing of mouths, nose, ears, and even tongues shouted,
“I am in pain, dammit! Can’t you see that when you stick needles in me as a little baby that I hurt? How can you be so insensitive? Can’t you see that when you refuse to breastfeed and thus nurture me orally that I am forever damaged there, ever painful there? What does it take, my sticking pins—safety pins make the point even more that it was when I was in diapers—in myself to make you see that I hurt there?”
“Look, you might think we’re a wonderful family and everything is hunky-dory here; but I wish I were dead! I’ve felt so much pain, from in the womb, at birth, and right after birth, that I wish I’d never been born.
“Also, somehow in courting death, I have the feeling that I might somehow be reborn again into a good life, not like this place of torture and tears, right from the beginning, where my welcome into the world consisted of being drugged, handled like an object or piece of meat, blasted by bright lights, scrubbed by rough cloths, having needles and suctions stuck in me, blasted with noise, made to lie on cold stainless steel surfaces, and then bundled like a tamale so that I could not move…making me feel again like I was back in the hellish womb where in the later stages, for a time that felt like an eternity, I felt unable to move and was suffocating for lack of sufficient oxygen…and the only action that was possible was for me to scream my bloody head off for long periods of time or go into a stupor—which is what I did, alternating between them.
“Can’t you see that I’d rather be dead than live in such a world of insensitive zombies like you. Hell, in fact, to further drive the point home, I’ll even look and act like a zombie, I’ll try to appear as unfeeling and morose as you all seemed to me, especially at my birth. And I’ll go a step further and mirror yourselves back to you by becoming enamored of vampires….
“Can’t you see that you sucked my very life force, my blood, and turned me into an unfeeling vampire like you, by suffocating me in the womb, poisoning me with your toxic blood which you both sucked from me and then forced down my throat!”
1. Lloyd deMause, The Foundations of Psychohistory. New York: Creative Roots, 1982, p. 139. See also “Are Some ‘Sick’ People More Healthy Than Normals?”
2. See also “Are Some ‘Sick’ People More Healthy Than Normals?” on the Primal Spirit site.
Continue with The Consciousness Revolution They Don’t Want You to Notice. It’s Inconvenient for Them, Initially Hard for Us, and Hopefully Not Too Late: Healing Crisis, Part 6
Return to Millennials and Their Opposites – Fifties Generation Tea Partyers … How OWS and Tea Party Movements Are Generationally and Perinatally Different: Healing Crisis, Part 4
Invite you to join me on Twitter:
friend me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sillymickel
- Wed, 13:56: The Path to Heaven Leads Through Hell – Life vs. Death, Control vs. Surrender | Apocalypse – NO! ..collective mind.. http://t.co/C1NwUSr
- Wed, 16:54: The Lure Into the Underworld, The Call to Adventure – Atman Projects vs Surrender Solutions | posted in Apocalypse–NO! http://t.co/6b8Cvw1
- Wed, 18:02: Ch 16 Atman Projects vs. Surrender Solutions | pubd in Apocalypse – NO! ..how can you be borne up if you won’t let go? http://t.co/XWKEw7a
- Wed, 18:08: Ch 15 Control vs. Surrender | Apocalypse-NO! .. the path to heaven leads thru hell..”control spiritualities” patriarchy http://t.co/Xpl0Maa
- Wed, 18:29: Time Capsule, Part One ..dire vision, revelation..forgetting the past we were doomed to repeat it..message in a bottle http://t.co/Jmeclsq
- Wed, 18:35: Part 8: Time Capsule pt1 – Culture War .. Words fr a Decade Ago Come Back 2 Haunt, Sadden, Provoke, Enlighten, Motivate http://t.co/hdiwsjK
- Wed, 18:58: Culture War, Pt 8: Time Capsule/ Message in a Bottle, Pt 1 – Dire Prediction http://t.co/k9u5Gbe #poetweet #FuckYouGOP #FuckYouWashinton
- Wed, 19:01: A Message Arrives fr 11 Yrs in the Past Predicting Today’s Events http://t.co/hdiwsjK #poetweet #FuckYouGOP #FuckYouWashington #classwar
- Wed, 19:02: We r disturbed reading that 11 yrs ago r present national situation was foreseen. http://t.co/hdiwsjK #poetweet #FuckYouGOP #culturewar
- Wed, 19:03: Worse, we r reminded of what we lost; what cud have been; how we’ve managed 2 block that fr r memory in accep http://t.co/nDau8jO #poetweet
- Tue, 12:46: Ch 14 Messy Scenery of Healing | Apocalypse – NO! ..wedded to rebirthing rituals..social progress requires regression http://t.co/FqR9hL4
- Tue, 13:17: Ch 14 Rebirthing Rituals, Messy Healing | pubd in Apocalypse – NO! ..a spiral dance..auspicious collective regressions..http://t.co/0IElelj
- Tue, 18:55: What does Repubs consistent daily pervasive&unrelenting repetition&lies accomplish?What does all that amount2 http://t.co/x5XNEPI #poetweet
- Tue, 18:58: Repubs&filthy rich intentions r no less than those nobles of old, 2 keep ppl in servitude&serfdom essentially http://t.co/s5JTOjt #poetweet
- Tue, 19:01: 2 keep ppl in servitude&serfdom essentially 2 bring ppl in2 compliance w/the totalitarian will of Repubs&rich http://t.co/l3FzaTI #poetweet
- Tue, 19:02: But I refuse 2 believe that is the only possible fate 4 workers&the masses of ppl http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #FuckYouGOP #fascism #union
- Tue, 19:03: I still actually believe in those things we were all taught about America in r schools http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #FuckYouGOP #fascism
- Tue, 19:03: I still think of what we r supposed 2 be. But in r propaganda&lies we have become the Russians in many ways http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet
- Tue, 19:04: But weve done it in a much slicker way than the former Soviet Union that has got everybody confused http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #fascism
- Tue, 19:05: Well, I did say this was about the rise&fall of the “obvious truths” &I talked at length about those lies& http://t.co/x5XNEPI #poetweet
- Mon, 15:43: Derailing War & Violence: Can You Handle Happiness?..Apocalypse–NO! ..how do we “like” life?..war cycles, birth cycles http://t.co/mAweDa9
- Mon, 17:13: Ch13 Derailing War, Violence – Apocalypse–NO! what say we leave a planet for our offspring? can you handle happiness? http://t.co/PH4ogGp
- Tue, 12:06: Rebirthing Rituals & Auspicious Collective Regressions – Better Psychotic Than Waging War | posted in Apocalypse – NO! http://t.co/Slv2Y60
- Sun, 15:21: Wounded Deer: Being Weller But Appearing “Sicker” | Apocalypse-NO! ..must “die” to 1’s sickness b4 1 can be “born” well http://t.co/vq2odqf
- Sun, 15:25: RT @blogdiva: RT @shaistaAziz: NTC: #Gaddafi‘s eldest son Mohammed has surrendered #Libya
- Sun, 15:25: RT @SupermanHotMale: RT @AP: BREAKING: Libyan rebel leader says top military unit in charge of protecting Gadhafi has surrendered. -EF # …
- Sun, 15:25: RT @hardknoxfirst: RT @DalydeGagne: Gadaffi calling on tribes to go to Tripoli to defend it saying if they don’t they’ll be slave… (cont …
- Sun, 15:26: RT @blogdiva: RT @Hisham_G: RT @feb17voices AJA Breaking: 2 planes landed from South Africa at #Tripoli airport now #Libya
- Sun, 15:27: RT @PoliPsychic: Hey Tea Party: 1st year Bush’s tax cuts in 2001 COST US $1.6 TRILLION & BANKRUPTED OUR COUNTRY http://t.co/wT3qwbB #tea …
- Sun, 15:27: RT @GbrilliantQ: #teamfollowback Libya: Latest Tweets Say Rebels Are Moving Into Tripoli [BREAKING]: Tweets from news organiza… htt …
- Sun, 17:18: RT @brit_newsman: #Libya Anger in Benghazi as ICC says it wants Saif Gadaffi for war crimes. Libyans want to put him on trial in his own …
- Sun, 17:18: RT @RRowleyTucson: Unconfirmed: #Gaddafi supposedly trying to leave via #Tripoli International Airport. PLEASE VERIFY EACH DEPARTING PER …
- Sun, 17:18: RT @bilalr: RT @SherineT Incredible scenes in #benghazi and freedom square right now. Watch #aje live now. #libya
- Sat, 14:58: Kaleidoscope of Postmodern Life | Apocalypse-NO! dangling above an abyss..fetal aliens..mosh wombs..vampire apocalypse http://t.co/Pab3saB
- Sat, 16:38: Ch 9: Twenty-First Century Life–Table of DisContents pubd in Apocalypse–NO! ..trolls, crushing pops, global suffocation http://bit.ly/AN-9
- Sat, 18:04: “Hellacious Birth Traumas Making Headlines Worldwide!” Film at Eleven | posted in Apocalypse–NO! birth woes, world woes http://t.co/lmFa8NE
- Sat, 18:35: Ch 10 Birth Wars, World Woes | pubd in Apocalypse – NO! ..visionary experiences..death, rebirth..revolution..war..birth http://t.co/GR5pt1C
- Sat, 19:51: the wealthy r going 2 spend xtra $$ frivolously, or not going 2 spend it just let it sit http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #FuckYouGOP #fascism
- Sat, 19:52: the wealthy r not going 2 benefit society w/xtra $$; thr not going 2 multiply it; thr not going 2 invest http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #gop
- Sat, 19:52: The poor will sweat over&multiply money, what they can http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #FuckYouGOP #FuckYouWashington #classwar #fascism #gop
- Sat, 19:53: You give a fraction of that $$ givn 2the rich 2 a poor person, a tiny amount of that 2 a poor or moderate inc http://t.co/x5XNEPI #poetweet
- Sat, 19:55: income person&what will they do? u have any idea how somebody who is poor will make a little bit of money go http://t.co/s5JTOjt #poetweet
- Sat, 19:56: u have any idea how somebody who is poor will make a little bit of money go a long long way? http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #FuckYouGOP #gop
- Thu, 16:22: Ch 6 Strange Days | pubd in Apocalypse – NO! ..heads in the sand..Gaia’s calling you..break on through to the other side http://bit.ly/AN-6
- Thu, 16:59: We Are a Fever…Ain’t Born Typical | posted in Apocalypse – NO! .. human nature..experiential voyagers..heaven and hell http://t.co/ZeGV9pj
- Thu, 17:22: Ch 7 “Ain’t Born Typical” | Apocalypse – NO! ..birth matrix=societal matrix..no-exit despair..all needs met..birth wars http://bit.ly/AN-7
- Thu, 17:25: Ch 7 “Ain’t Born Typical” | Apocalypse–NO! ..birth matrix=societal matrix..no-exit despair..all needs met..birth wars http://t.co/obW69Ip
- Wed, 14:02: Ch 5 Death Wish–Thanatos Walking | pubd in Apocalypse – NO! will we survive? suicidal ape..Pandavas vs Kauravas..Babel http://bit.ly/AN-5
- Wed, 14:17: So Nixon said he was going 2 lower health care costs. Well, u can see how right he was about that http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #fuckyougop
- Wed, 14:18: Just look at Michael Moores movie on Americans health care system if u can handle knowing how bad it got http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #gop
- Wed, 14:19: The docu, “Sicko,” lays out in brutal detail how devastating it was 2 inject profit motive into health care http://t.co/x5XNEPI #poetweet
- Wed, 14:19: “I was a hit-person 4 the HMO” http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #FuckYouGOP #FuckYouWashington #classwar #fascism #gop #culturewar #union #wi
- Wed, 14:20: thr is 1 especially disturbing example of this. A former employee of a huge HMO testified b4 Congress http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #union
- Wed, 14:22: Crying&tearful she related how she received a million dollar bonus 4 having denied health care 2 someone who http://t.co/x5XNEPI #poetweet
- Wed, 14:22: how she received a million dollar bonus 4 having denied health care 2 someone who had insurance w/her company http://t.co/s5JTOjt #poetweet
- Wed, 14:23: This person was a member of thr health care system but she denied the costly medical care that wud have saved http://t.co/l3FzaTI #poetweet
- Wed, 14:24: Simply put, it wud have cost the HMO a chunk of money 2 save this life http://t.co/syJkFmZ #poetweet #FuckYouGOP #FuckYouWashington #union